Based on the Model described, Adapta develops its work along the following lines:
- Creation of Accessibility Models
- Development of Accessibility Optimisation Strategies.
- Drawing up Accessibility Plans
- Advanced Municipal Accessibility Plans
- Implementation of Accessibility Strategies and Plans
- Awareness-raising and Training actions.
- Creation and implementation of Communication Strategies.
- Research and development
Adapta directs its offer to both public institutions, offering them consultancy services when developing models and strategies to promote accessibility, and private agents from different sectors - culture, tourism, transport, trade, environment, etc, to optimise their accessibility in terms of comfort, quality and safety for everyone.
The projects are carried out following Adapta's own methodology and they are personally designed for each client.
In this way, Adapta participates in creating a network of services and environments for everyone, also providing a training and information offer in order to raise awareness and provide competences for agents from different standardised sectors in matters relating to accessibility.